Jumanji: Welcome to the Jungle


I cant really remember much from the first Jumanji movie starring Robin Williams but I think I enjoyed it.



The present one did not disappoint with its star studded cast and they delivered.



The Rock, Kevin Hart and Jack Black starred as the real life Avatars in a real life video game, complete with the three life spans.



For those of you not familiar with the Jumanji movie - oh I think I remember now, the Robin Williams one was a board game while this new one was a video game. Hmmm, why am I being lazy? Lemme do a quick check on the internet.



Yup, I was right. The first was a board game. This one was a video game. Four teenagers in detention stumbled on the video game and were unwittingly sucked into the video game and had to win to be able to return to their real lives.



The movie was hilarious and entertaining.


Jumanji Welcome to the Jungle.png

Comments

Popular Posts